James Vitale has had a lifelong passion for health and fitness, which drew him to the healing arts. After living and studying in Japan and China for several years, he returned to his home on Long Island and has been serving the Long Island community for over 15 years. His extensive knowledge in Acupuncture, Chinese Herbs, NAET, Nutrition and Qigong allows him to offer a more comprehensive approach to health and wellness. James travels back to Japan regularly to further his studies of Acupuncture, Healing and martial arts.
James was inspired to specialize in fertility by personal challenges of conceiving. Having experienced the pain and despair of a diagnosis and ultimately the joy of a successful conception and childbirth, he truly understands what couples are experiencing. It is his mission to help as many couples as possible overcome the obstacles to parenthood.
Some of James’ accomplishments include:
- Advanced Japanese Acupuncture Certificate – Tristate College of Acupuncture 2017
- ASNY board member 2014-2016
- Founding Member of Edo Kai Traditional Acupuncture Society 2001-2016
- Instructor New York College of Health Professions Since 2007
- Instructor Tristate College of Acupuncture Since 2009
- NAET Certification Since 2010
- On-call Acupuncturist for Long Island IVF
- Nominated Best Acupuncturist 2012, 2018
Danielle Woods- COMING SOON